- 1 Can (29 oz) Yellow Cling Peaches in Heavy Syrup, drained
- 2 heaping tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place peaches in bottom of pie shell.
- In mixing bowl combine all other ingredients and mix with whisk until well combined.
- Pour over peaches.
- Place pie on baking sheet and bake at 350 for forty minutes, or until the middle doesn’t jiggle when moved.