Olive Cheese Loaf
I just had to share the most wonderful appetizer ever from the famous Ree, Pioneer Women I made it and we love it. Wow, it is a mean when you simply add a salad!!
Recipe Type: Appetizer
I adopted this one from The Pioneer Woman, made a few times and it is wonderful! Ree has some amazing recipes check out her blog for this recipe and MORE http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/olive-cheese-bread-recipe.html
- One 6-ounce can black olives, drained
- One 6-ounce jar pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained
- 2 stalks green onions
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, sliced lengthwise
- Adopted by Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/olive-cheese-bread-recipe.html
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Roughly chop both the black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice the green onions into thin pieces.
- Combine the butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture onto the French bread. Bake until the cheese is melted and browning, 20 to 25 minutes.
Adopted Recipe http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/olive-cheese-bread-recipe.html