Gluten Free Cake w/ Hershey’s Chocolate and Pecan Topping
Recipe Type: Dessert
Loved this one easy moist and so good!
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 <g class=”gr_ gr_57 gr-alert gr_spell gr_disable_anim_appear undefined ContextualSpelling only-del replaceWithoutSep” id=”57″ data-gr-id=”57″>cup cup</g> granulated sugar ( I use Stevia in the Raw)
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature (I use organic eggs from farm-raised chickens
- 2 cup -gluten-free-flour-blend-gum-free I used
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
- Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting. I added 1/4 cup chopped pecans and drizzled over my cake while the topping was very warm.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Spray bundt pan
- Whip butter and sugar together until light and fluffy; a stand mixer is great, but you can do this by hand, as well).
- Add eggs, beating well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and soda.
- Stir until incorporated, then stir in vanilla and milk.
- Pour into bundt pan evenly
- Bake 325 for 40 to 45 minutes
- Let cool